JX-1000 Double Twist Bunchers, Bow Stranders, Bow Type Cabling Machine, High Speed Twist Machine,
High Speed Bunching Machine
it is suitable for twisting the core wires of various power cables, data cables, control cables and other special cables into cables.
1. High speed and good stability
Automatic tension control: magnetic powder clutch and PLC are used to control the take-up, and the take-up tension is adjusted automatically
2. Wire passing system: the latest structure is adopted. The wire passes directly from the main shaft guide wheel to the bow belt. The bow belt (adopts) unique circular groove design and cooperates with the semi-circular porcelain ring of the bow belt to avoid strand scratch and strand jumping caused by wind resistance during high-speed operation
3. Main Spindle lubrication mode: manual oil supply system
4. Safety protection: if the contact of each starting door is not in place, the contact of the lifting table is not in place, and the internal and external wires are broken, it will automatically alarm or fail to start on the touch screen
5.Main Spindle and aluminum disc: processed by high-speed dynamic balancer; Noise below 83 DB
6. Electrical control: touch screen human-machine interface humanized operation, controlled by PLC program controller + frequency converter
7. SK5 imported from Japan, heat treatment
8. Transmission system: the whole machine adopts synchronous belt and gear transmission, with accurate twist distance, no lubrication points in the machine, clean machine, and no secondary line and waste line due to refueling pollution
9. Change the pitch: it is easy to operate. Only two gears need to be replaced according to the pitch table
10. Meter counting method: meter counting by spindle; The same machine has one specification, and the meter counting error is one ten thousandth.
Φ1000 high speed bunching machine
3.2.1. Purpose: suitable for core wire and copper wire stranding
3.2.2. Single diameter range: copper wire Φ0.2-Φ2.6mm, core wire Φ1-Φ6mm
3.2.7. Cable arrangement: Φ40mm smooth rod bearing type cable arrangement,
width arrangement The row spacing can be adjusted accurately
3.2.8. Strand pitch: 20 ~ 150mm
3.2.9. Main motor: 22KW 6-pole AC motor + frequency converter
3.2.10. Loading capacity: about 700kg
3.2.11. Twist direction: left and right reversing can be selected arbitrarily
3.2.12. Braking: the electromagnetic brake is used to automatically brake when the internal and external wires are broken and the meter is reached
3.2.13. Tension control: magnetic particle clutch take-up tension, PLC automatically tracks and adjusts the tension, and the tension is constant
3.2.14. Transmission bearing of the whole machine: NSK bearing from Sweden is adopted for the main shaft, and NSK bearing imported from Japan is adopted for others
3.2.15. Timing belt: German horse brand and Japanese Nitta are adopted
3.2.16. Upper and lower shaft: adopt electro-hydraulic lifting
3.2.17. Lubrication mode of main shaft: manual oil filling
3.2.18. Noise index: lower than 85dB
3.2.19. Machine size (mm): 4700l × 2200W × 2200H
3.2.20. Weight: 7300 kg
3.2.21. Painting: outside the main engine, ral5012, inside the main engine, ral7035, electric cabinet, ral7035,
3.2.22. Packaging: Waterproof simple packaging
3.2.23. Direction: This machine is a positive mobile phone, facing the front door (operation surface) and paying off with the right han
4.1. Body structure:
Material: welded from low carbon steel.
Structure: the body is annealed to eliminate internal stress, and then processed and formed by precision boring machine.
4.2. Incoming part:
Incoming position: facing the right side of the machine.
Wire entry mode: from the setting out device through the wire breaking induction area, first pass through the main branching board and then (the branching holes are distributed according to 1 + 6 + 12),
Material: 40Cr steel is quenched and tempered after forging.
Accuracy: the outer circle of the shaft core and the positioning end face of the bearing are ground to ensure concentricity and perpendicularity with the shaft center.